Monday 26 December 2011

Goals for 2012

I normally don't do New Year's resolutions, but I thought this year I'd try putting my goals out in public and see what happens! Number 1: break 20 min for the 5km. My current PB is 21:06 so I need to knock about 10sec/km off, and I really think it's possible! Number 2: race some track 800m/1500m. Partly to have fun and partly because I think they'll hurt a lot, and therefor make the 5km more comfortable. I have absolutely no clue how I'll go! Number 3: mix things up a bit more. I want to do hot yoga once a week, and maybe gymnastics. Plus swimming and cycling (once I've bought a new bike). I also have a non-running goal: to spend more time in Brisbane so I can see my husband more. It's been really hard being away so frequently over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment