Friday 9 September 2011

Happy legs

My legs are happy!

I went for a nice walk yesterday afternoon after the rain stopped, and then a super easy run this morning (it was probably 4km max) and my legs are feeling fine! They didn't get super sore from speed, so I'm very happy. It will be good to do a 5km race tomorrow and see how I go.

Breakfast yesterday was the breakfast cookie, lunch was left over root vegetable soup and dinner was a burrito salad from Zambreros (rice, beans, lettuce, jalapenos, corn and tomato salsa, cheese, and chipotle sauce) plus some corn chips - I didn't eat many because they didn't taste fresh :(

I was a bit naughty for breakfast today, I had a cupcake from the bakery near work and an Icebreak. I'm only working a couple hours and then it'll be off to get my legs waxed! I'm actually really looking forward to this - it's been longer than normal and I'm sick of hairy legs! I'm not sure what I'll eat for the rest of the day, probably a light lunch and something simple for dinner. J is working overnights at the moment, which means I don't really want to be home during the day because he needs his sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment