Sunday 25 September 2011

Crazy weeks

Wow, have I had a hectic weekend, and week leading up to it!

House hunting and car hunting is going well now, I think it'll all be finalised in a few weeks. Hooray for making adult decisions!

Running's going well too. I stuck to my plan last week of improving my consistency, and I did my first long run in quite a while. It was only 16km, so not super long. It felt good! I then spent the rest of the day walking around looking at houses and cars. This week will continue on the same theme, then properly back into speed work (with the added volume)

Eating has been only ok. We had a couple parties to go to on the weekend so I ate waaay too much food. Most of it was good stuff so I'm not too concerned. This week I'm away the whole week which will make healthy eating even harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment