Monday 12 September 2011

Sunny mondays

Yesterday was a very cruisy day. I only worked 6 hours, and it was a rest day from running as well. All very low stress!

Breakfast: breakkie cookie (made with a sachet of berry instant oats that I found in the pantry, with almond butter and chia seeds)

Lunch: can of tuna and 3 beans mix, plus some blueberries and pistachios. I also had some pineapple lumps as a treat

Dinner: homemade burgers. J's mum had made a fresh batch of tomato relish, J made some aoli from scratch and we put mince meat, parsley, carrots, capsicum and onions into the patties. We didn't use a binding agent but they didn't fall apart too much

Official results for the B2B came out, I ran 21:07 and came 24th out of the females (6th in my age group). I'm really happy!

Running today was the same as last tues but at a different location. I'm feeling strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment